Natural fragrance: Lavendar ess. oils
Volume: 50ml e 1.6 fl.oz.
Ingredients: 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Oils
- Avocado - Avocado oil contains vitamin D, which is crucial for the generation of new hair follicles. Use avocado oil on your scalp and throughout your hair to maintain and encourage hair growth. Avocado oil is extremely rich in oleic acid and monounsaturated fats, making it one of few oils that can actually penetrate the hair shaft and moisturize your hair, rather than sitting on top and coating your hair. These fats also strengthen the hair shaft and help prevent breakage.
- Almond - Emollient, skin conditioning agents, anti-aging, binder, antioxidant, treats scalp infections, strenghtens and repairs hair. Avocado oil is able to quickly penetrate into the second layer of the skin (the dermis), providing a deep moisturizing treatment to the scalp.
- Black Castor - It will moisturize, thicken, strengthen and rapidly increase hair growth. It increases blood flow to the scalp, supplying valuable nutrients to hair follicles. Black Castor Oil will also prevent hair breakage, dandruff, eczema and dry, itchy scalp. Rubbing black castor oil onto your scalp nourishes the hair from the roots and increases blood flow to the scalp, which can result in more rapid hair growth.
- Castor - While the average human hair follicle grows just over a centimeter a month, using castor oil once a month can spur growth three to five times the normal rate.
- Rosemary - Rosemary oil stimulates blood circulation to the scalp and promotes hair growth. This herb oil offers an anti-inflammatory benefit that helps to nourish hair follicles. It also has an analgesic property that soothes an inflamed scalp. It adds shine and luster to the hair. It unclogs hair follicles and prevents dandruff. It is also beneficial to moisturize the hair scalp and prevent flaking and appearance of dandruff. It is extremely beneficial to prevent greying of hair.
- Clove - The compound eugenol found in clove oil helps promote hair growth when applied to the roots. It can also repair, strengthen and add a healthy shine to the hair shaft when applied regularly.
- Grapeseed - Restores hair’s natural shine and vibrancy, help fight dandruff caused by a dry scalp, speeds up growth.
- Jojoba - Prevents hair loss and promote hair thickness, rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair, including vitamin C, B vitamins, vitamin E, copper, and zinc.
- Herb infused Coconut - Protects hair from damage, preventing too much water from being absorbed by hair, penetration of certain substances into hair follicles and hair breakage by enhancing lubrication of the shaft and reducing the combing force of wet hair
- Hemp Seed - moisturizes hair, stimulates hair growth, strengthen hair with antioxidants, such as vitamin-E, Carotene, Phytosterols Phospholipids Chlorophyll and minerals including Calcium, Magnesium, Sulfurpotassium, Phosphorus, Iron and Zinc protect both hair and follicles from damage.
- T-Tree - Aftershave, Radiant skin, antiseptic, cleanser, skin toner, treats scalp infections, antioxidant, smooth and shiny tresses, lightens hair
- Orange - Antiseptic with antioxidant properties. Its scent may also help reduce anxiety. Antiseptic, anti-wrinkle, cleanser, unclogs pores, balances oily skin.
- Rice Bran - ability to deeply penetrate your skin and nourish it from within, leaving your skin feeling healthy and soft with inflammatory attributes, giving it the ability to soothe and calm irritated skin, reduce and help with Eczema and heal sun/wind/cold damaged skin. It does not clog pores when used on skin which can be very useful in the skin’s overall natural regeneration process. Antioxidants and Vitamin E found in Rice Bran Oil nourishes your skin cells, which slows down the aging process, strenghten roots and tackle dandruff.
Vitamin E - Stimulates capillary growth in your scalp, which in turn supports hair growth; it prevents breakage and pesky split ends; its antioxidants even boost hair's elasticity and shine.
Lavender - Lavender oil may help with issues like pattern baldness or alopecia. Lavender essential oil recently gained attention for stimulating hair growth, with hair growing thicker and faster than normal. Lavender essential oil could help prevent head lice. As an extra benefit, lavender has a wonderful smell. Its aroma can literally calm down your nervous system, creating more relaxation, pleasure, and better moods after inhaling its fragrance.
This product is:
- Vegetarian friendly
- Cruelty free
- Paraben and sulphate free
For external use only, avoid direct contact with the eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
Abbey's Hair Grow Oil
Abbey's Hair Grow Oil is a magical blend of 14 natural and pure cold pressed quality hair growth oil which transform your tresses in no time, restoring nutrients to your strands and scalp to increase hair production, strengthen the roots, and eliminate breakage.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Apply a small amount with the applicator directly to your scalp of the affected area, or across your entire scalp, then massage with your hands across your entire scalp. This is only effective at the roots of your hair and not effective if applied to the body or tip of your hair.
Life Time :
Period After Opening:
Use within 6 months in open container (eg. jar)
Use within 12 months in closed container (eg. original bottle with pump dispenser)